Track time is expensive! So the more you can learn before you get on the track, the better you’re able to take advantage of every second behind the wheel. Performance Driving 101 provides you with what you need to know to become the best driver you can be. From cornering techniques to vehicle dynamics, and from how to use your vision to car control skills, this eCourse is designed for drivers of all levels. It’s especially effective for inexperienced drivers, providing a solid foundation – but drivers with decades of experience also rave about the value of the course.
About This Course:
This eCourse provides the foundation of performance driving techniques, preparing you to drive on a race track for many years to come. Drivers that show up for their first – and subsequent – days at the track with a knowledge and understanding of the basics learn more in less time, are safer, drive faster, and have more fun. That’s the purpose of this eCourse – to prepare you to make the most of your time on the track.
By the end of this course you will:
‣ Understand how to drive your car at its limits, managing its weight transfer to control understeer & oversteer.
‣ Know how to determine and drive the ideal line through a corner.
‣ Learn more in less time when you get on the track.
‣ Know how to heel & toe downshift, and when to “skip shift.”
‣ Know when a late apex is best, and when it’s not.
‣ Learn about trail braking.
‣ Know how best to use your vision when driving at high speed.
‣ Be a faster, more consistent, and safer driver.